Thursday, February 02, 2006

Who knew?

Who knew that all this time I could have been posting from work? In my shiny new job at the Central Texas version of the Trump Tower most of the fun websites are blocked by the angry tech-people....so naturally I assumed that my fabulous blog site was included. However, being as busy as a Baptist Woman's leaguer at a prostitution convention, I have had precious little time to write at home. BUT...it looks like the blog-drought has come to an end (likely occurring simultaneously with a slump in productivity at work)!! Woo hoo!

Let's see...what to say today? How about an introduction to my new favorite website? Well OK then, if you insist. Go to: www.stuffonmycat.com and enjoy the antics of like-minded people. Well at least their minds are like mine because I find this site absolutely HILARIOUS.

Have a beautiful day!!

No comments: