I am not sure where December went, but it sure as hell disappeared faster then I wanted it to and darned if it didn’t take my two-week vacation with it. Yet somehow, in spite of all that mind-blowing activity, the mile-long to-do list I had for “the holidays” is still loitering round my desk…not joined, once again, by a work to-do list. Ugh.
I assume since it is the beginning of a new year I should make some sort of resolutions, right? I mean, I see all these people from my office hoofing it around the block at lunch time in their shiny new walking shoes and feel a twinge of guilt for skipping my workout yesterday in favor of a 2000 Bordeaux. Although the wine was marginal at best and I am sure I had a much more enjoyable time then the lunch-walkers, I still feel the need to recognize this year of our Lord, 2007, with some sort of list. So here goes:
1.) Put more stuff on my cat
2.) Wear comfortable shoes
3.) Write more
4.) Eat less (of the unhealthy stuff)
5.) Have more sex (tee hee hee)
6.) Spend less money
Sounds ambiguous enough to be achievable doesn’t it?
No comments:
Post a Comment