OK, so I got the idea to do this from my friend Shel-O. We'd be girlfriends if either of us played for the other team...but since we are both madly in love with wonderful men...I'll just have to say she is my inspiration...my muse perhaps?
I'd never even read a blog until I read hers...and I am not sure who I'll tell about this. Maybe no one. I've just come to a point in my life where I see the days all running together and I want something to make each stand out.
I read an article that suggested everyone should spend 5 minutes each day writing down a few things that made the day special. Even if it is small...it will differentiate it from every other day. Who knows if it works...but I am willing to give it a try. Maybe this is the place for it.
So what did I do today? I created this.
No comments:
Post a Comment